To complete the California Bar Exam, you will have to pass two performance tests. CBT provides performance exams, released answers, detailed critiques of your answers, and a strategy guide that will teach you techniques that you can successfully employ even on the hardest performance test.
Clients will be directed to download a packet of 12 previously administered performance tests that have been hand picked by CBT Tutors. This collection is designed to expose you to the variety of tasks that you could be asked to complete when taking the bar exm. They have been selected to expose your true writing ability so that our tutors can provide a thorough evaluation and detailed critique of your writing style. You choose which performance tests to submit. Once received by CBT, your performance tests will be graded by former bar graders and California licensed attorneys that have been subjected to the same rigorous training that bar graders receive. Your performance tests will be scored on the same scale that the bar uses so that you will know what score you would have received had you taken that performance test during an actual bar exam! Once you have worked through CBT’s comprehensive set, feel free to send us any previously administered performance test for review.
How It Works:
- Decide the number of performance tests you wish to have reviewed from the list below & Click “Add To Cart”
- Complete the Checkout process
- You will be directed to a site where you can download a packet of previously administered performance tests
- Select the questions you would like to submit & write your essay answer (remembering to add the administration date)
- Email your completed answers to: BarEssays@CaliforniaBarTutors.com
Your essays are graded on the same scale that the California Bar uses.
Detailed feedback using CBT’s customized feedback form provides writing strategies tailored to your personal needs.
Essays are typically reviewed in 24 to 48 hours, please allow 72 hours during busy periods.
|Number of PTs
|1 – 4
|10 – 19
|Price per PT